Plaza Centers Poland is going to be among the SCF exhibitors for the second time in a row (booth 3.3). Its representatives are convinced that the ...
Shopping Center Forum
The Forum is a regular meeting of retailers and shopping center developers organized since 2005. It’s the largest event of its kind in Central Europe. It takes place twice a year: in Winter/Spring (1 day) and Fall (2 days). The Forum aims to:
- Showcase shopping center projects
- Enable the letting and pre-letting of space
- Make it possible for developers and retailers to network
- Host conferences and presentations
- Showcase cutting-edge technology and services for retailers and shopping centers
“The Shopping Center Forum is a wonderful opportunity for us to meet the entire industry, maintain current contacts and make new. At the event, ...
TK Development has once again decided to take part in the Shopping Center Forum. You’ll get the chance to find out more about the company’s ...